AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

Admin + we have got the power

✎ MESSAGES : 58
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 26/08/2013
✎ CELEBRITE : JAMES FUCKING PERFECT FRANCO

✎BUSY IN : firework babe (I know, I'm a fantasm)

Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen Empty
MessageSujet: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyDim 1 Sep - 8:25

uc
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyDim 1 Sep - 8:25

pour les fille Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1261653611
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyDim 1 Sep - 8:26

pour les mecs Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1261653611
à vous Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 564162751
Jayden E. Callaigh

Jayden E. Callaigh

member +

✎ MESSAGES : 41
✎ CELEBRITE : Ian Somerhalder

✎ AGE : 34
✎BUSY IN : Fac de médecine

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyDim 1 Sep - 10:00

MOI MOI MOI Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 987141253 
J'ai pas d'idée mais je veuuuuuuuuuuuux Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2101637008 
A. Jenny Hawkes

A. Jenny Hawkes

member +

✎ MESSAGES : 217
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 12/08/2013
✎ CELEBRITE : Jennifer Lawrence

✎BUSY IN : Serveuse au Café Carlotta

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyDim 1 Sep - 10:04

Tu ne m'oublieras pas hein ?! Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 3944894830 
Eleana E. Sutherland

Eleana E. Sutherland

member +

✎ MESSAGES : 158
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 13/08/2013
✎ CELEBRITE : Astrid Berges-Frisbey

✎BUSY IN : Photographe

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyDim 1 Sep - 10:59

Penses à moi hein Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1535041645
Je t'ai mpotter Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 3838686913 
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyLun 2 Sep - 6:20

Jenny et Eleana Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2101637008 je ne vous oublie pas Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 564162751 Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 3944894830 
Jayyyyydennnnn Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 564162751 vu mon lien avec Jenny (je suis son aprés Jayden Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2022221786) on pourrait dire qu'on était amis depuis longtemps, genre amis d'enfance. Jaze a toujours dragué Jenny, mais cela n'a jamais entaché leur amitié jusqu'au jour où ils sont réellement sorti ensemble, même si entre Jenny et Jayden c'était une amitié. Il pourrait y avoir une bataille de fierté d'hommes entre eux. Mais on essaie de trouver un truc pour que cela s'arrange Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 564162751
Jayden E. Callaigh

Jayden E. Callaigh

member +

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMar 3 Sep - 2:18

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuais je kiffe :)
Oui, Jayden pourrait quand même prendre un petit coup sur sa fierté, mais faut trouver un truc pour qu'il reste pote :)
Riley A. Stevenson

Riley A. Stevenson

✎ MESSAGES : 172
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 22/08/2013
✎BUSY IN : Maitre nagueur sauveteur

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMar 3 Sep - 6:46

Penses à moi chéri ! Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2101637008 Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 3350445140
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMer 4 Sep - 0:02

On peut dire que c'est Riley qui nous a forcé à redevenir amis Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 
Jayden E. Callaigh

Jayden E. Callaigh

member +

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMer 4 Sep - 2:31

Ouai c'est pas bête :)
Riley et moi on s'entend bien, c'est une amie. Comment ça aurait pu se passer alors ? T'as quels genre de lien avec Riley ?
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMer 4 Sep - 5:11

c'est un de mes ex-coup d'un soir qui a tourné à l'amitié protectrice voir compulsive (héhé) non mais elle est un peu comme une petite soeur Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 564162751 Elle essaye de me trouver une fille (peine perdue :p)
On peut dire par exemple, qu'une fois, dans un bar ou autre, il était avec Riri et là BAM Jayden se ramène... Riri capte direct (parce qu'elle capte toujours tout la rebelle :p) et elle se met en tête de nous "réconcilier"
On peut même jouer par la suite, quand on sera redevenu pote de lui croire qu'on se déteste toujours autant et qu'elle n'a pas réussi son coup Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2313527339
Riley A. Stevenson

Riley A. Stevenson

✎ MESSAGES : 172
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 22/08/2013
✎BUSY IN : Maitre nagueur sauveteur

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMer 4 Sep - 21:30

Jasper \"Jaze" Tyrell a écrit:

On peut même jouer par la suite, quand on sera redevenu pote de lui croire qu'on se déteste toujours autant et qu'elle n'a pas réussi son coup Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2313527339
Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2313527339
Bande de michants ! Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2926630170 
Ciara Eileen Keyes

Ciara Eileen Keyes

member +

✎ MESSAGES : 118
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 19/08/2013
✎ CELEBRITE : Sophia Bush

✎BUSY IN : Avocate

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyJeu 12 Sep - 0:31

Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 994154489 
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMar 17 Sep - 9:35

mais non riri, on est pas méchants Arrow

Ciara un lien positif parce que BUSH Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2101637008
Ciara Eileen Keyes

Ciara Eileen Keyes

member +

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMar 17 Sep - 14:28

Ah mais carrément Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 3709144545
Pour une fois ma Ciara sera gentille Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1535041645
Elle est pas du genre à avoir des amis pourtant j'aurai bien voulu qu'elle soit proche de Jaze ! Qu'ils s'entendent bien tous les deux Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 514404116 
Jordan L. Lowley

Jordan L. Lowley

member +

✎ MESSAGES : 19
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 15/09/2013
✎ CELEBRITE : La toute mignonne Mademoiselle Hale.

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyMer 18 Sep - 21:40

Je viens réclamer mon dû. Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1535041645 
Jasper

Jasper "Jaze" Tyrell

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyJeu 19 Sep - 22:22

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiii le pot de colle Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2926630170  un lien positif Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 
Ciara Eileen Keyes

Ciara Eileen Keyes

member +

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyJeu 19 Sep - 23:01

Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 3502274304 
Jordan L. Lowley

Jordan L. Lowley

member +

✎ MESSAGES : 19
✎ DATE D'INSCRIPTION : 15/09/2013
✎ CELEBRITE : La toute mignonne Mademoiselle Hale.

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen EmptyVen 20 Sep - 3:56

Jasper \"Jaze" Tyrell a écrit:
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiii le pot de colle Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2926630170  un lien positif Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 1208182403 
Alors dis moi un peu le caractère de Jaze ! Je me demande ce qu'on pourrait se concocter sachant que Jordan est un peu prude. Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen 2313527339 

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen   Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen Empty

Jaze - I'll built a castle and I mean, there is no doubt a girl like you would be the queen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1